All hoops are provided for use during the classes
Follow us on Facebook to stay up to date on our upcoming offerings and commUNITY jam sessions + festivals! www.Facebook.com/SacramentoHoopDance
scroll down to see private lesson information for hula hooping for fitness, dance and well-being in the greater Sacramento & Northern California Area
Allison @ Hoop Camp Retreat 2009
PRIVATE & SMALL GROUP INSTRUCTION
Allison is available for private one-on-one and small group instruction in hoopdance. Build confidence an flair to your new or existing hoopdance practice and polish your flow with focused and individualized attention. Allison has been guiding her community in safe & effective hoopdance for over 12 years, is fully insured, and has over 125 hours of training and certifications from HoopGirl, Hoopnotica and AFAA. She believes everyone can hoopdance, no matter what your age, ability, or size! She provides all the hoops to use during each lesson, and has a collection with a wide variety of sizes to suit everyone!
She looks forward to facilitating your hoopdance flow dreams into reality 🙂
Rates for private 60 minute instruction sessions in Allison’s home in the Arden-Arcade area of Sacramento, exact address provided upon booking & payment:
- $35 per hour for one-on-one instruction
- $50 per hour for 2 hoopers + one teacher – split the cost with a friend & save ($50 split 2 ways = $25 each)!
- $60 per hour for 3 Hoopers + one teacher ($60 – split 3 ways = $20 each)
- $60-150 per hour ~ 4-10 hoopers + one teacher ($60 – split 4 ways = $15 per person for 3 hooper students total), + $15 per person additionally up to 10 hoopers ($75-$150)
- Please contact Allison for quotes for groups of 10+ hoopers
- Hoopers registering and paying in full for 3+ lessons at one time are eligible for a 10% discount.
- Travel fees apply to bring Allison to your location for one on one lessons, small and large group instruction, as well as party instruction & performances. Please contact us for more information & quotes! 🙂