Learn how to hula hoop, hoop, hoopdance, and hoop dance with certified, licensed and insured instructor with over 10 years of experience, Allison “Allisone” Miller of Sacramento HoopDance 🙂
Spinning up Smiles in Sacramento & beyond since 2007!
♥ Click here for Carmichael All-Level/Beginner-Friendly & Intermediate/Advanced class info (Mondays)
Click on any calendar event below to learn more 🙂
Allisone @ Hoop Camp Retreat #2, September 2009
PRIVATE & SMALL GROUP INSTRUCTION
Allisone is available for private one-on-one and small group instruction in hoopdance. Build confidence an flair to your new or existing hoopdance practice and polish your flow with focused and individualized attention. Allisone has been guiding her community in safe & effective hoopdance for over 10 years, is fully insured, and has over 125 hours of training and certifications from HoopGirl, Hoopnotica and AFAA. She believes everyone can hoopdance, no matter what your age, ability, or size! She provides all the hoops to use during each lesson, and has a collection with a wide variety of sizes to suit everyone! She looks forward to facilitating your hoopdance flow dreams into reality 🙂
Rates for private 60 minute instruction sessions:
- $40 per hour for one-on-one instruction
- $45 per hour for 2 hoopers + one teacher – split the cost with a friend & save ($45 -split 2 ways = $22.50 each)!
- $50 per hour for 3 Hoopers + one teacher ($50 – split 3 ways = $16.67 each)
- $60-150 per hour ~ 4-10 hoopers + one teacher ($60 – split 4 ways = $15 per person for 3 hooper students total), + $15 per person additionally up to 10 hoopers ($150)
- Please contact Allisone for quotes for groups of 10+ hoopers
- Hoopers registering and paying in full for 3+ lessons at one time are eligible for a 10% discount.
- Travel fees apply to bring Allisone to your location for one on one lessons, small and large group instruction, as well as party instruction & performances. Please contact us for more information & quotes! 🙂