Public Hula Hoop Classes for All Ages and Abilities 😍
SacramentoHoopDance.com partners with Carmichael Park & Recreation Department to bring you:
Led by Allison Worrell, licensed & certified HoopGirl + Hoopnotica instructor since 2007, with Theresa Miller, certified Hoopnotica instructor since 2012, of SacramentoHoopDance.com.
Also taught @ CRPD : ♥ Click here for Carmichael / @ CRPD introduction to flow arts for kids series- hoop, poi, wand (Wednesdays)
HoopDance Happiness – Public Hula Hoop Dance & Fitness Class
6 – 7 pm; Mondays,
August 2019 session
+ September 2019 – February 2020 sessions
All Experience Levels & All Ages Welcome!
- traditional structured class format of hoop drills & skills, working up a sweat while you spin up a smile!
- explore hoop skills & flow individually and with other students in a social, supportive, friendly environment.
- All skill levels and ages are welcome; we will assist you in finding the proper levels to challenge your current skill level and help you build your skills and find your flow
- Held indoors, year round, rain or shine; with AC & heating, bathrooms & water fountains
- Minimum enrollment : 1; Maximum enrollment : 15 (to ensure everyone has enough space in Sierra room); first come, first serve
Things to Know about the class:
- Location: @ La Sierra Community Center 5325 Engle Road, Carmichael, CA 95608; Sierra Room 1 (see map below)
- Payments accepted: ONLY exact cash ($15) or checks (made to CRPD) to drop in; credit cards NOT accepted in classroom, please call Carmichael Parks to sign up with a credit card: 916-485-5322
- Price for: Drop in anytime, no reservation needed :$15 (Non Resident of CRPD) / $13 (Resident of Carmichael Recreation & Park District)
- Price for: Monthly Pass (expires at the end of each month), no reservation needed : $40 (Non Resident of CRPD) / $37 (Resident of Carmichael Recreation & Park District)
- for more info about the difference in resident/non-resident fees for CRPD classes, please see the CRPD website here under “Resident Discount Fee” : http://carmichaelpark.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/FEESPOLICIESandRECREATION-PART.pdf
- All Skill Levels Welcome, no experience necessary; all hoops are provided for use or feel free to bring your own
- email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact page for any questions!
Upcoming Class Dates:
August 2019 session – drop in prices only, $15 per class
- $15 drop in (non-resident price)
Mondays, 6-7:30 pm @ Sierra room 1
- August 19 + 26, 2019
September 2019-February 2020 Sessions;
- $15 drop in (non-resident price)
- $40 for monthly pass – expires at end of each month, save $5 (non-resident price)
Mondays, 6-7pm @ Sierra room 1
- September 9, 16, 23; 2019
- October 7, 21, 28; 2019
- November 4, 18, 25; 2019
- December 2, 9, 16; 2019
- January 6, 13, 27; 2020
- February 3, 10, 24; 2020
Listing below from: https://www.carmichaelpark.com/activity-guide
Allison and Theresa playing around before class inside the CRPD Sierra 1 classroom 🙂 ❤
View this post on Instagram
@allisone360 Allison (left) & @gressmonster11 Theresa (right) jamming out after class @ CRPD (Carmichael) 💙💖💛#reflectivehoops #sacramentohoopers #sacramentospinners #minihoops #certifiedhoopinstructor #since2007 #moby #Carmichael #sacramento #sacramentohoopdance #hoopgirls #hoopfamily #momswhohoop #daughterswhohoop #hoopingdotorg #hulahoop
All hoops are provided for use during the classes, and are available for sale before and after class.
How to find us : this class is held in air-conditioned / heated “Sierra room 1” – located on the far left side of the building when entering from Engle Road, go to the left side of the building, and go down the hall (nearest the skate park & baseball fields), door to the classroom is halfway down the hall on your left.
GPS: 5325 Engle Road, Carmichael, CA 95608 – park on the left side of the parking lot
scroll down to see Carmichael, CA group class information for hula hooping for fitness, dance and well-being in the greater Sacramento & Northern California A
above – Allison @ Hoop Camp Retreat #2, September 2009