All-level (beginner, intermediate, advanced) public hula hoop classes 😍
SacramentoHoopDance.com partners with Carmichael Park & Recreation Department to bring you:
HoopDance Happiness; all-level hula hooping workout dance class
6 – 7 pm; Mondays,
April 2018 – August 2018,
January 2019 – March 2019 – see dates below!
- @ La Sierra Community Center 5325 Engle Road, Carmichael, CA 95608; Sierra Room 1 (see map below)
- Payments accepted: cash or checks ONLY to CRPD to drop in
- Price for: Drop in anytime, no reservation needed : $15 (Non Resident of CRPD) / $13 (Resident of Carmichael Recreation & Park District)
- Price for : Save $ and learn more with the 5 class pack in Spring & Summer 2018: $60 (NR) / $55 (R) *must use within 3 months of purchase date*
- for more info about the difference in resident/non-resident fees for CRPD classes, please see the CRPD website here under “Resident Discount Fee” : http://carmichaelpark.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/FEESPOLICIESandRECREATION-PART.pdf
- no experience necessary; all hoops are provided for use or feel free to bring your own
- email email@example.com or use the contact page for any questions!
Upcoming Class Dates:
April – August 2018 class dates:
April – 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
May – 7, 14, 21 (no class on the 28th)
June – 4, 11, 25 (no class on the 18th)
July – 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
August – 6, 13, 20, 27
January – March 2019 class dates:
January 7, 14, 28 (no class 1/21 MLK day)
February 4, 11, 25 (no class 2/18 Presidents’ Day)
March 4, 11, 18, 25
Led by licensed & certified HoopGirl instructor since 2007, Allison “Allisone” Worrell, + Theresa Miller, certified Hoopnotica instructor since 2012, of SacramentoHoopDance.com.
HoopDance Happiness All – Level All – Ages Class Format:
- traditional structured class format of hoop drills & skills, working up a sweat while you smile!
- explore hoop skills & flow individually and with other students in a social, supportive, friendly environment.
- All skill levels and ages are welcome; we will assist you in finding the proper levels to challenge your current skill level and help you build your skills and find your flow
- Held indoors, year round, rain or shine; with AC & heating, bathrooms & water fountains
Minimum enrollment : 1; Maximum enrollment : 15 (to ensure everyone has enough space in Sierra room); first come, first serve
Allison and Theresa playing around before class inside the CRPD Sierra 1 classroom 🙂 ❤
@allisone360 Allison (left) & @gressmonster11 Theresa (right) jamming out after class @ CRPD (Carmichael) 💙💖💛#reflectivehoops #sacramentohoopers #sacramentospinners #minihoops #certifiedhoopinstructor #since2007 #moby #Carmichael #sacramento #sacramentohoopdance #hoopgirls #hoopfamily #momswhohoop #daughterswhohoop #hoopingdotorg #hulahoop
All hoops are provided for use during the classes, and are available for sale before and after class.
How to find us : this class is held in air-conditioned / heated “Sierra room 1” – located on the far left side of the building when entering from Engle Road, go to the left side of the building, and go down the hall (nearest the skate park & baseball fields), door to the classroom is halfway down the hall on your left.
GPS: 5325 Engle Road, Carmichael, CA 95608 – park on the left side of the parking lot
scroll down to see Carmichael, CA group class information for hula hooping for fitness, dance and well-being in the greater Sacramento & Northern California A
above – Allisone @ Hoop Camp Retreat #2, September 2009