All-level (beginner, intermediate, advanced) public hula hoop classes
*Last Friday schedule class!*
- Friday, March 3, 2017 7-8:15pm @ CRPD, Sierra Room 1; $20 cash or checks to CRPD to drop in
*New Class Schedule!*
HoopDance Happiness; all-level hula hooping workout dance class
6-7 pm; 1st, 3rd & 5th Wednesdays*
- @ La Sierra Community Center 5325 Engle Road, Carmichael, CA 95608; Sierra Room 1 (see map of facility below)
- $15 for non-residents, $13 for CRPD residents; cash or checks to CRPD to drop in
- no experience necessary; hoops are provided for use
- email email@example.com for any questions!
Upcoming Class Dates
- (2 classes) March 1, 29 (no class March 15)
- (2 classes) April 5, 19
- (3 classes) May 3, 17, 31
- (2 classes) June 7, 21
- (2 classes) July 5, 19
- (3 classes) August 2, 16, 30
Led by licensed & certified HoopGirl instructor, Allison “Allisone” Miller, + Theresa Miller, certified Hoopnotica instructor, of SacramentoHoopDance.com.
- traditional structured class format of hoop drills & skills, working up a sweat while you smile!
- explore hoop skills & flow individually and with other students in a social, supportive, friendly environment.
- All skill levels and ages are welcome; we will assist you in finding the proper levels to challenge your current skill level and help you build your skills and find your flow
- Held indoors, year round, rain or shine; with AC & heating, bathrooms & water fountains
Minimum enrollment : 1
Maximum enrollment : 15 (to ensure everyone has enough space in Sierra rooms)
Allison and Theresa playing around before class inside the CRPD Sierra 1 classroom 🙂 ❤
@allisone360 Allison (left) & @gressmonster11 Theresa (right) jamming out after class @ CRPD (Carmichael) 💙💖💛#reflectivehoops #sacramentohoopers #sacramentospinners #minihoops #certifiedhoopinstructor #since2007 #moby #Carmichael #sacramento #sacramentohoopdance #hoopgirls #hoopfamily #momswhohoop #daughterswhohoop #hoopingdotorg #hulahoop
All hoops are provided for use during the classes
How to find us : this class is held in air-conditioned / heated “Sierra room 1” – located on the far left side of the building when entering from Engle Road, look for the yellow car, and go down the hall (nearest the skate park & baseball fields), door is halfway down the hall on your left.
GPS: 5325 Engle Road, Carmichael, CA 95608
for more info about the difference in resident/non-resident fees for CRPD classes, please see the CRPD website here under “Resident Discount Fee” : http://carmichaelpark.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/FEESPOLICIESandRECREATION-PART.pdf
scroll down to see Carmichael, CA group class information for hula hooping for fitness, dance and well-being in the greater Sacramento & Northern California Area
Allisone @ Hoop Camp Retreat #2, September 2009